Journal of Bamboo and Rattan is published by the Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), India.
The scope of the Journal encompasses the following broad areas of studies on bamboo and rattan:
- Biology, genetic resources and conservation
- Biotechnology and genetic improvement
- Management of natural stands and plantations
- Utilization, value addition and engineering applications
- Marketing and socio-economics
- Policy issues
The Journal accepts full length research articles, reviews, and short communications in English in the prescribed format. Authors have to agree to permit publication of accepted papers under a user license equivalent to the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).